Why is Maintenance Necessary?
It is easy to think computers are so advanced that they don't have the same problems as other machines. They should work perfectly all the time. Set them up once, and they just work, right? The truth is that your computer network is a collection of complex machines and software communicating simultaneously, performing trillions of calculations, using hundreds of parts and wires, and under constant assault by the processing needs of the applications, unwanted viruses and spyware and their own users. Here are ten reasons why every small business needs regular and proactive server and workstation maintenance:
- Microsoft critical security updates need to be applied at least once a month
- Firewall, virus and spyware protection needs regular review and management
- Daily use of servers and workstations by office staff can create random network issues
- Management of backup status, data selected and data testing is critical to data recovery
- Proactive server and workstation standardization minimizes problems
- Management of hard drive resources prevents storage issues & server crashes
- Analysis of server event logs can identify issues before they create network problems
- Regular optimization of server(s) and workstations to increase speed and efficiency
- Proactive maintenance provides real peace of mind that someone is regularly caring for your network
- Predictable monthly budget and support minimizes financial and technical surprises
Because of these and other factors, your computers require regular computer service maintenance to keep the big problems away and maintain optimal performance. This program is often referred to as a computer maintenance contract, service level agreement, or computer network maintenance plan. We call it a Long Island Computer Repair Maintenance Plan because of the unique and powerful service features that we bundle together to ensure the health and security of your network.
What is Monitoring and Why Is It Important?
Network Monitoring allows us to monitor your server every business day of the year. It also allows us to proactively track and manage business-critical elements of your server between scheduled LI Computer Repair Maintenance visits.
Network Monitoring provides visibility into your network, allowing us to more quickly determine and address the root cause of many server issues, and reduce the task of issue diagnosis. This results in cost savings and reduction of downtime.
- 24/7/365 Monitoring
- Peace of Mind
- Notification of a Failure
- Notification of a Threshold Passing
- Provides Historical Data of the Network
- Immediate Issue Diagnosis
How Much Does It Cost?
Long Island Computer Repair Maintenance
plans are flexible depending on your support needs. Whether it is our as-needed services, fixed-price maintenance plans, custom maintenance plans or assisting your full-time IT staff, Long Island Computer Repair has the right support plan for you.
Ready To Start?
If you are ready to begin enjoying a new level of consistent, proactive support for your company, please Contact Long Island Computer Repair
today. An IT support professional is available to discuss Maintenance Plan options to meet your business.
Looking for a computer service company that is easy to work with?
If you are looking for this kind of company to take care of your small business, please contact us today. An IT support professional would be happy to chat with you about how we can help you achieve your business goals.